Welcome to my Animation a Day!

Trying to do at least 5 animations a week, gettings some practice, and having fun doing it.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Animation a Day: The Rules

Somewhat a daily journal, part ongoing series, and all done for the sake of drawing, this is my daily Animation a Day blog. Here are the rules of how I'm going to do this...

- I will attempt to produce 5 animations a week.
- The other days of the week will be used to clean up or alter previous animations.
- Each animation will be sketchy in order to save time, and to allow myself to edit them easily.

These animations will be about anything I feel like. Perhaps silly, serious, technical, or part of a series of related animations to tell a story. I pretty much will do what I want, but I do have some goals.

I want to improve, no doubt, but I also want to enjoy animating, and develop skills needed to animate fluidly and consistently. Who knows, maybe this will lead to a nice animation reel I can use down the road. In the meantime, I'll just do it, and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment